Thankful Heart
Our Family Newsletter
Monday, July 17, 2006
Steppin' Into Toddlerhood!
He seemed to question, "Are you sure this isn't a trick?" He ended up using a fork! I'm glad he was kind enough not to make a huge mess.
posted by Monica @
6:30 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Thankful Heart
Our Family Newsletter
Previous Posts
I made David's Cake for his Birthday! It was my f...
Spring to an EndThe end of May was spent celebrati...
I love modern technology. Next time I use Audio B...
Mariana is very talented at many things such as: s...
Happy May Day!March and April came and went withou...
March 31st-30 years!I made it! My day was wonderfu...
When there is love at Home. . .or at the studio! ...
WELCOME TO THE MONTH OF LOVE!
We had to say goodbye to our loyal canine friend A...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home